The Salomons campus is part of Canterbury Christ Church University.. The campus contains the Memento Rooms (now renamed as Salomons Museum) which were established in 1938 when the Salomons family presented their house to Kent County Council. The family were nationally renowned for Jewish political emancipation and engineering and some of their papers and mementos were preserved in these two rooms
This repository caters solely for papers and memorabilia of the Salomons family. Family papers are available along with the administrative and research papers of the Sir David Salomons Society, which was set up to promote and study the achievements of the family.